10 Reasons To Buy Upright Vacuum Cleaner
If you’ve decided that you need a new vacuum cleaner, then here’s why it should be an upright vacuum cleaner.
1. Upright vacuums are easy to use, and have everything you need within reach. You don’t need to go back to the canister in order to turn it on or off, or have to bend over as much to use it.Best Upright Vacuum
2. Upright models tend to be more effective as the rotating brush bar is better at dislodging dirt than just a brush by itself.
3. There are lots of choices when it comes to choosing an upright vacuum cleaner, so whether you have certain color, weight, or performance requirements, you’re bound to be able to find what you’re looking for.
4. Upright models are easy to store, as the hose isn’t going to get in the way, and the tools are often stored on the cleaner itself.
5. The leading brands have lots of accessories available for their upright cleaners, so if you’re looking to make your cleaner more versatile, have some particular cleaning requirements, then you’re likely to be able to find what you need.
6. Upright cleaners are available as bagged or bagless. Bagless technology is newer and more efficient, but can be more expensive. If you’re looking for a new cleaner to replace your existing vacuum cleaner, and want excellent cleaning performance, then you might want to consider a bagless vacuum cleaner. If you’re buying a second vacuum, perhaps for upstairs, then a less expensive bagged cleaner might be a better choice.
7. What sort of vacuum is best for you is partly dependent on how often you use it. If you’ve got a young family and are constantly cleaning, up after them, then you’ll want to make sure that your upright cleaner is up to the job. If you live by yourself and are hardly at home, then you might not be cleaning as often. This means that a less powerful cleaner could be perfect for you.
8. No matter which brand or model of upright cleaner you choose, you’ll want to make sure that it is reliable. As long as you follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule, and remember to clean or replace the filters, then your upright cleaner should provide many years of cleaning. With a wide range of vacuum cleaner spares available for most models, you can be sure that you repair your cleaner yourself, if it stops working.
9. Although you may have a budget, it’s better to buy the cleaner that you need, rather than choose solely on price. The cheapest and most basic upright cleaner might be perfect for your needs, or the most versatile and expensive might the right choice for you. You’ll have to decide your requirements and see which models to look at.
10. Upright cleaners are popular for many reasons, and so there are many brands to choose from. It makes sense to have some idea of what you want, then you can decide which upright cleaner is for you. Perhaps price, weight or accessories are the most important factors. You might have already decided on a brand, or a color, and just need to find the model.