Category: Medical Spas
Medical spas are a hybrid between medical clinics and spas offering a mixture of some of the services found in both places. The difference between medical spas and other spas is that they have a medical doctor on staff or on its premises during its operational hours.
It is mainly women who take spa treatments as escapes with soothing music and some respite from their daily responsibilities, woes and spas. Moreover, these treatments give them a youthful appearance and a general sense of wellbeing in life. LIMedSpa.com
Common treatment options
When you think of a spa, it is generally thought that you only get body massages here. However this is not true as it offers much more. The common treatments you can expect in a spa are acupuncture, homeopathy, cosmetic treatments like Botox injections, laser skin treatments, dermabrasion and anti-aging treatments, wellness treatments and cosmetic dental services like teeth whitening.
The benefits of taking a spa treatment are that it is used to treat and perhaps reduce the symptoms of conditions diagnosed by specialists. Sometimes, to treat specific treatments, its better to get a prescription for medical massage techniques as med spa personnel cannot diagnose illnesses and conditions.
The people who benefit the most from spa treatments are those suffering from medical conditions like arthritis and sport injuries. Its medical massages help relieve tight and sore muscles and enhance blood flow and in the process, reduce pinched nerves and improve nerve impulses. In addition to all this, medical massages offer many benefits like help in improving digestion, calming the nervous system and reducing pain.
Medical spa costs
It is based on your treatment option and the condition being treated that spa costs are determined. Usually, these treatments are not covered by health insurance, unless prescribed by a specialist of the rehabilitation of the injury.
The medical spa staff and healthcare providers are all certified in their respective fields of specialty. These professionals are part of associations in their country of origin, and may also belong to internationally recognized groups, associations and boards. They are also capable in verifying the training and expertise in techniques found in medical spa facilities.
If you’re thinking about going to a Medical Spa for the first time, it’s natural to have a few questions you might want to ask beforehand. This article aims to provide you with answers to some of the more common questions new patients might have. We’ll be looking at the benefits of a medical spa, common treatments available, the importance of proper safety, and more. If you have any questions that aren’t covered, or questions about a specific treatment, never hesitate to call your local spa and ask. Any reputable medical spa will be more than happy to listen to your concerns and provide accurate and up-to-date information.news
Why Should I go to a Medical Spa?
Medical spas are perfect for those who struggle with weight issues, want to repair damaged skin, or just want to look younger and healthier. As opposed to regular spas, Medical Spas are staffed with trained medical professionals who can offer a range of non-surgical treatments that are far more advanced then you will encounter in a beauty spa. Treatments may involve medicine that requires the professional knowledge of a doctor, dermatological treatments, laser weight loss treatments, and other aesthetic procedures. They are perfect for those who are serious about looking their best. They offer scientifically proven treatments administrated by experienced medical professionals.
What are Some Common Treatments?
There are many different treatments available at medical spas, and you may benefit from more than one. If there is a treatment you have heard about that is not on your list please call your local spa. Here are some of the most common treatments at medical spas:
- Zerona Weight Loss: A medical professional will work with you to target specific areas of your body, and then apply a low-level laser that works directly on the fat tissue under your skin. It emulsifies the fat tissue in a way that allows it to be reabsorbed and processed by the body.
- Photo Facial Treatments: “Photo” means “light” in Greek, and any type of photo facial will use light energy to repair damaged skin. There are two different branches of photo facial, Limelight facial rejuvenation and pearl photo facials. They can treat wrinkles, discolored patches, mild scaring, and more.
- Skin tightening treatments: Safe non-surgical skin tightening achieved by using infrared light to stimulate collagen contraction. A skilled expert will help you identify areas suitable for treatment and the light is applied only to those areas.
- Laser Redness and vein removal: This procedure is a specially targeted method of laser skin rejuvenation that is specialized for removing redness, broken blood vessels, or unhealthy veins. Using carefully controlled light energy it breaks down the blood vessels or veins causing problems in a way that allows them to be reabsorbed into the body.
- Latisse Eyelash Enhancement: if you’ve ever wanted longer, thicker, and fuller eyelashes this is the treatment for you. Lattise is a prescription medication that greatly enhances your lashes in only 2 to 4 months.
- And More! Other treatments commonly available at medical spas include laser hair removal, botox, skin rejuvenation, and more. If there are treatments you’ve heard about and would like to learn more, contact your local medical spa today.
Is Everything Safe?
Absolutely. One of the biggest benefits of a medical spa is the training and experience of the doctors and technicians on staff. They will meet with you before any treatments to discuss your hopes and expectations, answer any questions about the treatments, and determine how the treatment can be customized to suit your needs safely and effectively.